There are now hundreds, if not thousands of websites, publishers and networks who offer content syndication or similar Cost Per Lead (CPL) programs. When embarking on a content syndication initiative, a B2B marketer has to make any number of key choices, any of which can have a major impact on a program's success:
- which sites or networks are the best fit for my product/market?
- is the cheapest lead always the best lead? Or do I need to pay more for quality?
- what types of content make the most sense for content syndication?
- how many filters should I use if it increases my Cost Per Lead?
- how do I write my abstract to attract the best leads?
Learn the answers to these questions and more in "8 Tips for Content Syndication Success," a comprehensive report from the demand generation experts at Spear Marketing Group. Just fill out the form on this page to get your copy.